Keyhole Software has announced the release of version 1.3.0 of the khsSherpa framework, which allows developers to easily implement a RESTful API layer using POJOs and annotations. Version 1.3.0 adds modules to allow khsSherpa better integrate with other IOC/dependency injection frameworks and is Java 8 compatible.
This new release is publicly available in the Maven Public Central Repository and on GitHub.
- Annotation-based Configuration
- RESTful URL Support / Mappings
- Integration with Spring IOC Container
- Authentication and Role-based Permissions
- JSONP Cross-Domain Support
- Session Support
- Pluggable User Activity Logging
- Type Mapping
- XSS Prevention Support
- Ability to Work With Any Java EE Application Server
- Google Guice Dependency Injection Framework Support
- Spring IOC Container Support
For more technical details on this framework, visit its documentation here: https://github.com/in-the-keyhole/khs-sherpa.
About Keyhole Software:
Keyhole Software is a Midwest-based software development and consulting firm. Experts in application development and customization of enterprise-level software solutions, Keyhole was founded on the principle of delivering quality solutions through a talented technical team. Kansas City – St. Louis – Chicago.
Project Leader – Managing Partner, Keyhole Software
Marketing Manager, Keyhole Software