Keyhole to Sponsor Lean Agile KC 2015

Lauren Fournier Community, Company News Leave a Comment

Attention: The following article was published over 5 years ago, and the information provided may be aged or outdated. Please keep that in mind as you read the post.We’re pleased to announce that Keyhole Software is a sponsor of the Lean Agile KC conference. Lean Agile KC 2015 is the first Lean Agile conference in Kansas City. Local and regional Lean-Agile practitioners …

Keyhole to Sponsor Days of .NET Conference

Lauren Fournier Community, Company News 1 Comment

Attention: The following article was published over 5 years ago, and the information provided may be aged or outdated. Please keep that in mind as you read the post.We’re pleased to announce that Keyhole Software is a Gold Sponsor of the 2015 St. Louis Days of .NET conference. The 8th Annual St. Louis Days of .NET conference will bring together regional and …

Building Young People’s Soft Skills Through Robotics

Jonny Hackett Community Leave a Comment

Attention: The following article was published over 7 years ago, and the information provided may be aged or outdated. Please keep that in mind as you read the post.With my daughter starting high school in the fall, we have recently attended several open house sessions to get to know more about the school, the staff and the activities available. On …

KC User Group Tour, Part 3: Pythonistas

Luke Patterson Community, Development Technology, Python 5 Comments

Attention: The following article was published over 8 years ago, and the information provided may be aged or outdated. Please keep that in mind as you read the post.And now for something completely different… Me: What is the first thing I need to know about Python? Pythonista: Ok, first, open a command line… Me: Alright, I’m ready… Pythonista: Now start Python… …