We are seeking a business development manager to join our small, tight-knit sales team. This person will be creating new relationships with companies in the St. Louis area.
Keyhole Software is a consulting firm focused on software development. This role will particularly target mid-sized and enterprise-level clients selling the services of our expert consultants (software developers, software architects) with a sales cycle based on relationships.
You will be responsible for lead opportunity generation and qualification, proposal and statement of work creation, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities – from prospect through to engagement / client management. You will work collaboratively with our sales team to define the best approach and strategy for creating new relationships and achieving client requirements.
This person will help the Keyhole new business development efforts for the St. Louis territory. He or she must reside in St. Louis area. All efforts will be supported by the other members of the sales team, however this person must have the ability to work independently and run with ideas to grow their territory.
- Sales experience with proven background of success
- Understanding of the software development process and major technology terms
- Presentable, professional, and committed to excellence where the client comes first always
- Strong negotiating, communication skills
- Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively with minimal supervision
- Professional degree required (Bachelor’s or above)
Compensation will be based upon previous salary history. Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K (with match), profit sharing, Aflac, short and long term disability. Role is located in St. Louis, MO.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.