We are seeking to add to our small sales team an outside sales professional / business development manager to help us create new relationships with companies in the St. Louis areas.
Keyhole Software is an IT consulting firm focused on software development. This role will particularly target mid-sized and enterprise-level clients selling the services of our expert consultants (software developers, software architects) with a sales cycle based on relationships. The Keyhole team is composed of 65+ individuals total, while its sales team consists of just three individuals. We’re seeking to add our #4 to our team, the first person to have a full time focus on the St. Louis area.
You will be responsible for lead opportunity generation and qualification, proposal and statement of work creation, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities – from prospect through to engagement / client management. You will work collaboratively with our sales team to define the best approach and strategy for creating new relationships and achieving client requirements.
This person will manage the Keyhole new business development efforts for the St. Louis territory. He or she must reside in St. Louis area. All efforts will be supported by the other members of the sales team, however this person must have the ability to work independently and run with ideas to grow their territory.
- Sales experience with proven background of success. Experience level can vary as we’re open to training the right person with just a handful of years of experience, or work with a seasoned IT sales professional.
- Understanding of the software development process and major technology terms
- Presentable, professional, and committed to excellence where the client comes first always
- Strong negotiating, communication skills
- Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively with minimal supervision
- Professional degree required (Bachelor’s or above)
Compensation will be based upon previous salary history. Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K (with match), profit sharing, Aflac, short and long term disability. Role is located in St. Louis, MO.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.