Keyhole Software is an IT consulting firm focused on software development. We’re looking to add to our small sales team an outside sales professional / business development manager to help us create new relationships with companies in the Kansas City and St. Louis areas. This role will particularly target mid-sized and enterprise-level clients selling the services of our expert consultants (software developers, software architects, agile coaches) with a sales cycle based on relationships.
You will be responsible for lead opportunity generation and qualification, assisting in proposal and statement of work creation, negotiating and closing sales opportunities – from prospect through to engagement / client management. You will work collaboratively with our team to define the best approach and strategy for creating new relationships and achieving client requirements.
Competitive pay structure (base + commission) based upon previous salary history. Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, Aflac, short and long term disability. Great work environment with team who actually cares about the clients we help and people we work with. Quality above all.
- Sales experience with proven background of success. Experience level can vary as we’re open to training the right person with just a few years of experience, or work with a seasoned IT sales professional.
- Must be a tenacious, proactive go-getter
- Presentable, professional, and committed to excellence where the client comes first always
- Comfortable presenting in group settings
- Strong negotiating skills
- Degree required (Bachelor’s or above)