We’re seeking a Java developer for our quality-above-all consulting team. As a Java developer consultant, you will work as a specialist with in-depth technical knowledge of the Java platform and as a partner for our clients in all development issues. This role offers a technically challenging environment delivering full life cycle applications for clients in a variety of technical implementations and industries.
A proven background in the delivery of Java solutions and a passion for quality ensure that you’ll enjoy a role with the Keyhole team. We are always looking for the right person to join Keyhole. Our projects vary, and so do the requirements. So, please reach out directly and let’s talk – whether you have 5 or 29 years of experience.
- Design, development, and implementation of custom Java-based custom solutions for various Keyhole clients
- Work closely with the business and IT departments of our clients to develop customized solutions and presentation of solutions for the customer
- Adapt to needs of the client with an unyielding focus on quality
- Core expertise in Java/Java EE programming/development
- Experience in both the architecture and development of web-based applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (and a passion for doing so!)
- The position requires a unique blend of technical aptitude, business savvy, and communication skills.
Real World experience with any of the following
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Java Server Faces or GWT
- Experience with integration technologies such as SOAP, REST and JMS
- Framework experience (Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, or equivalent)
- MVC framework knowledge (Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, or equivalent)
- Relational Database and SQL knowledge
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K, short and long term disability coverage, Aflac supplemental insurance and more
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth
We’re a tight-knit and highly technical group, always working to over-deliver supreme quality to our clients. Our employees are with us over multiple projects and are looking to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). Let’s talk and see if Keyhole is a fit for you.
Please address your resume with salary history to email@example.com, ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.