Keyhole is looking for a Java developer with a knowledge of single-page application web technologies.
This person is a software developer with at least 5 years development experience, with knowledge of the full software development life cycle with a good understanding of the processes. This is a client-facing role where you will be creating applications using technologies such as Java, Backbone, Node, MongoDB, and Marionette. It requires strong enterprise dev knowledge, with the ability to lead and mentor other developers.
- Design, development, and implementation of custom Single Page Application solutions for various Keyhole clients
- Work closely with the business and IT departments of our clients to develop customized solutions and presentation of solutions for the customer
- Adapt to needs of the client with an unyielding focus on quality
- Strong knowledge of web development, web services and usage of frameworks like Backbone, Angular, Node, and Marionette
- Framework experience (Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, or equivalent)
- Agile methodologies and practices
- MVC framework knowledge (Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, or equivalent)
- Experience with development of real-time based systems using distributed computing across various systems, Client / Server systems
- Create detailed design plans for the given requirements and then make technical decisions to meet the design goals
- Ability to work independently and without much guidance
- Ability and comfort level to mentor and coach team members in new-to-them technologies
- Ability to create code standards surrounding development for clients to follow going forward
- Should have at least an Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- Creative problem solving skills
At Keyhole Software, we’re consultants – we work with clients. But we’re all employees of Keyhole. What does that mean? That means that you have a passionate, tight-knit development team of ~70 surrounding you & supporting you to succeed in projects. You have full benefits (medical, dental vision, 401K, Aflac, life, etc.) available to you. And you’ll likely never be bored – every client project is different & provides its own challenges from a technical perspective. We get to touch some cool technologies and utilize them in ways that make our clients successful. We love dev. If you’re passionate about it too, then Keyhole will make an excellent fit for you.
Our employees are with us over multiple projects and look to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). We strive to over-deliver supreme quality to our clients in Kansas City, St. Louis and Chicago – and have fun doing it.
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K, short and long term disability coverage, Aflac supplemental insurance and more
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth
Please address your resume with salary history to email@example.com, ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.