You can be located throughout the U.S. as long as you’re willing to travel on-site to meet project goals. The beginning of the project will require you to be on-site, with a partial remote relationship following that period. Preference given to individuals living in Philadelphia, Kansas City, St. Louis, and Chicago.
- Mentor and coach other developers in SPA application architecture, AngularJS, and other topics as needed
- Create responsive user interfaces from concept to production
- Collaborate during the design and implementation phases to provide technical solutions that support/enhance client objectives and the user experience
- Suggest/experiment with new ways to use web technologies while enforcing and maintaining best practice coding standards
- Creation of standardization frameworks that can be used across other like applications within the company
- 7+ years experience in a development role
- Angular, Backbone / Marionette, Bootstrap, Sencha, Knockout experience preferred
- Nice to have: Neo4J or other graph database experience
- Server side Java experience
- Understanding of SPA programming model
- Experience getting others up-to-speed on new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Ability to provide creative, out-of-the-box solutions while working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (and a passion for doing so!)
- Personality & excellent soft skills
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, 401K
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth
Keyhole provides IT services to various clients across the USA, with strong presences in Kansas City, St. Louis and Chicago. We’re a tight-knit and highly technical group, always working to over-deliver supreme quality. Our employees are with us over multiple projects, and are looking to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). We’re growing — and simply looking to add more talented people to our team. Join us!
To apply – please address your resume with salary history to email@example.com, ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.
Position Posted: November 12, 2013