- Manage client expectations. Ensure that the distributed team has all of the tools and instruction to be successful on the single-page application development project.
- Mentor the team and any relevant ancillary teams on technologies on which you are an expert.
- Architect and develop alongside your team with an unyielding focus on quality.
- Extensive enterprise-level development experience with Java, .NET, or other languages.
- Framework experience (Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, or equivalent)
- Agile methodologies and practices
- MVC framework knowledge (Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, or equivalent)
- Create detailed design plans for the given requirements and then make technical decisions to meet the design goals
- Ability to manage teams of developers and projects to stay on target for software completion dates
- Ability and comfort level to mentor and coach team members in new-to-them technologies
- Ability to create code standards surrounding development for clients to follow going forward
- Should have at least an Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- Creative problem solving skills
At Keyhole Software, we’re consultants – we work with clients. But we’re all employees of Keyhole. What does that mean? That means that you have a passionate, tight-knit development team of ~50 surrounding you & supporting you to succeed in projects. You have full benefits (medical, dental vision, 401K, Aflac, life, etc.) available to you. And you’ll likely never be bored – every client project is different & provides its own challenges from a technical perspective. We get to touch some cool technologies and utilize them in ways that make our clients successful. We love dev. If you’re passionate about it too, then Keyhole will make an excellent fit for you.
Our employees are with us over multiple projects and look to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). We strive to over-deliver supreme quality to our clients in Kansas City, St. Louis and Chicago – and have fun doing it.
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K, short and long term disability coverage, Aflac supplemental insurance and more
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth
Please address your resume with salary history to email@example.com, ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.