Join the Keyhole Software dev team! Keyhole is looking to add to the team a .NET developer with a knowledge of Single Page Application web technologies.
This person is a software developer with at least 7 years development experience, with knowledge of the full software development life cycle with a good understanding of the processes. This is a client-facing role where you will be creating applications using C#.NET and technologies such as AngularJS, Backbone, Node, MongoDB, and Marionette. It requires strong Microsoft dev knowledge, with the ability to lead and mentor other developers from a directional perspective.
- Strong Development experience in the areas of C#/.Net with features such as WPF, Win Forms, WCF Services, and SQL Server
- Knowledge of web development, web services and usage of frameworks like AngularJS, Backbone, ExtJS, Node, or Marionette
- Experience with development of real-time based systems using distributed computing across various systems, Client / Server systems
- Create detailed design plans for the given requirements and then make technical decisions to meet the design goals
- Ability to work independently and without much guidance
- Ability and comfort level to mentor and coach team members in new-to-them technologies
- Ability to create code standards surrounding development for clients to follow going forward
- Should have at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work effectively with, and support the needs of, project team members, QA, and the customer support department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
At Keyhole Software, we’re consultants – we work with clients. But we’re all employees of Keyhole. What does that mean? That means that you have a passionate, tight-knit development team of ~70 surrounding you & supporting you to succeed in projects. You have full benefits (medical, dental vision, 401K, Aflac, life, etc.) available to you. And you’ll likely never be bored – every client project is different & provides its own challenges from a technical perspective. We get to touch some cool technologies and utilize them in ways that make our clients successful. We love dev. If you’re passionate about it too, then Keyhole will make an excellent fit for you.
Our employees are with us over multiple projects and look to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). We strive to over-deliver supreme quality to our clients in Kansas City, St. Louis and Chicago – and have fun doing it.
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K, short and long term disability coverage, Aflac supplemental insurance and more
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth
Please address your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.