The position is a standard 8 hours per day, 5 days per week role. The position is located in the Maryland Heights, Mo with no travel required. This position is also open to a person located in the Kansas City area who is willing to travel to the St. Louis area 20% of the time.
- Strong experience in the areas of C#/.Net enterprise development
- Strong knowledge of web development, web services
- Agile methodologies and practices
- Experience with development of real-time based systems using distributed computing across various systems, Client / Server systems
- Experience with object oriented analysis, use case analysis, performance analysis, Object modeling and database schema design, database objects, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and without much guidance
- Should have at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work effectively with, and support the needs of, project team members, QA, and the customer support department
- Creative problem solving skills
Please address your resume with salary history to email@example.com, ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.