Of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Keyhole Software, LLC through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration ofthe U. S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought for employment as a Consultant (Software Developer, Systems Software).
- The wage range of $60.00 to $65.00 per hour is being offered to the worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is March 25, 2013 to March 25, 2016.
- The employment will occur at the Keyhole Software, LLC, facility located in Leawood, Kansas, and at the client worksite at Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the Keyhole Software, LLC facility located in Leawood, Kansas.
- Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
THERE IS NO BARGAINING REPRESENTATIVE; THEREFORE, A NOTICE OF THIS FILING HAS BEEN POSTED AND WAS, OR WILL REMAIN, POSTED FOR 10 DAYS IN AT LEAST TWO CONSPICUOUS LOCATIONS WHERE H-1B NONIMMIGRANTS WILL BE EMPLOYED.
DATES POSTED: 03/26/2013 to present
- Online at http://keyholesoftware.com/contact/careers/positions-available/notice-of-the-filing/
- Keyhole Software Office: 8900 State Line Road, Suite 455 Leawood, KS 66206
SIGNATURE: Available at 8900 State Line Road, Suite 455 Leawood, KS 66206
NAME: Chris DeSalvo
TITLE: Managing Partner, Keyhole Software