We are seeking a recruiting and sales professional to join the Keyhole Software team.
The Keyhole team is composed of 75+ individuals, while the sales/operations side of the house consists of just six individuals (four sales, one financial controller, and one recruiter/HR/marketing). We’re looking to add our #7 to our team, a person to help grow both our team and client base in Kansas City, St. Louis, and Lincoln, NE.
This is a hybrid role, with daily tasks spanning between recruiting and sales — depending on current current needs.
New Business Development
This role involves the creating of relationships with new clients, fostering relationships to secure projects in which our software developers can bring value. Businesses of all sizes and industries are prime opportunities, as long as the technology stacks align with our aptitudes. The role includes the development of opportunities with a focus on Kansas City and the surrounding regions.
- Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively with minimal supervision
- Self-confident, motivated person
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience level can vary – we’re open to training the right person just out of school, or with just a few years of experience
- Presentable, professional, and committed to excellence where the client comes first always
- Professional degree required (Bachelor’s or above)
Compensation will be based upon previous salary history. Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K (with 3% match), profit sharing, Aflac, short and long term disability. Role is located in Leawood, Kansas. Great work environment with team who actually cares about the clients we help and people we work with. Quality above all.