About Keyhole & This Role
The growing Keyhole team is composed of 80+ individuals focused on software development consulting. Our sales/operations side of the house is lean, consisting of just six individuals (four sales, one controller, and one recruiter/HR/marketing) to support our business operations. Our operations team is tight-knit and has an excellent supportive culture to help our business succeed. We’re looking to add to our operations team #7 to help us continue to be successful in day-to-day operations as we continue to grow.
In this role, the team member will work directly with & assist a jane-of-all-trades who manages all of Keyhole’s Human Resources/Recruiting, Marketing/Communications, Events, and Office. This is a hybrid role, with tasks changing based on daily needs and exposure to all sides of the business. You will primarily help to offload a varied workload surrounding recruiting, office operations, Human Resources, communications, administrative support, and some marketing.
Note: We are not looking for seasoned recruiters. This is an entry-level or junior position and it will also have an admin-related component.
A Focus On Recruiting
With Keyhole, the focus is on quality individuals rather than quantity of individuals. Our recruiting process is relationship-based and focused on ensuring all new hires are a good fit for our culture.
- Identify qualified candidates for available Keyhole positions through a variety of recruiting tools. Foster relationships with potential candidates through ongoing communication.
- Daily tasks can include technical recruitment and retention, interviewing /screening of potential team members, and new hire on-boarding.
- Interview candidates to ensure they meet our team culture and role requirements.
Other Duties Include
- Administrative Support role focused on communications, as well as recruiting and sales support
- Review resumes received and upload into ATS
- Assist new hires with the onboarding process, as needed
- Assist in the coordination of company events & planning (public events & internal), as needed
- Assist in travel planning, as needed
- Assist in HR-related duties, as needed (Ex: Request background checks, drug screens as requested)
- Assist in copywriting, editing, and proofreading of company & client communication
- Assist in the planning for and successful sponsorship of three annual technical conferences per year
- Assist in consultant resume/profile management and updates
- Provide general administrative support to the operations team, perform additional duties, assignments and special projects as assigned
- Team-first, “whatever needs to be done to help us succeed” attitude
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Writing, proofing, and editing skills.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and run with ideas effectively with minimal supervision
- Self-confident, motivated person
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable, professional, and committed to excellence where the client comes first always
- Professional degree required (Bachelor’s or above)
- Experience level can vary – we’re open to training the right person just out of school, or with just a few years of experience
This is a full-time, permanent position located at the Keyhole Software office in Leawood with a schedule of 8AM – 5PM.
Compensation will be based upon previous salary history and/or experience. Full benefits available to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K (with 3% match), profit sharing, Aflac, short and long-term disability.
Travel & Events: Travel required two times per year (with advanced notice) to attend regional conferences. Attendance requested at occasional after-work events (like the family picnic, holiday party, an employee engagement event like happy hour or tech night, or sponsored user group event), no more than once per month.