We are seeking a person to join the Keyhole Software team on the business side of the house. The Keyhole team is composed of 50+ individuals total, while the sales/operations side of the house consists of just 5 individuals. We’re looking to add our #6 to our team – this person will wear multiple hats & receive exposure/experience surrounding all levels of a small business.
The ability to run with ideas is important as this is a role where every day presents a different challenge, with definite room to grow. Daily tasks can include technical recruitment and retention, interviewing /screening of potential team members, new hire on-boarding, marketing tasks (content creation, design, social media, email blasts), event planning, timekeeping, office management, team liaison activities, sales, billing, and more.
- Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively with minimal supervision
- Self-confident, motivated person
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience level can vary – we’re open to training the right person just out of school, or with just a few years of experience
- Presentable, professional, and committed to excellence where the client comes first always
- Professional degree required (Bachelor’s or above)
Compensation will be based upon previous salary history. Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K (with match), profit sharing, Aflac, short and long term disability. Role is located in Leawood, Kansas. Great work environment with team who actually cares about the clients we help and people we work with. Quality above all.