Keyhole is looking for a UI Developer for our Kansas City consulting team. A proven background in the delivery of web-based solutions and a passion for quality ensure that you will enjoy a role with the Keyhole team.
- Work collaboratively to design and develop HTML5/CSS3 user interfaces
- Create user experiences and user interfaces from concept to production for new and existing sites and other interactive mediums
- Collaborate during the design and implementation phases to provide technical solutions that support/enhance client objectives and the user experience
- Suggest/experiment with new ways to use web technologies while enforcing and maintaining best practice coding standards
- 3+ years experience in a development role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related experience)
- Ability to provide creative, out-of-the-box, solutions while working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (and a passion for doing so!)
- Personality & excellent communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, 401K
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth
Keyhole provides IT services to various clients across the USA, with strong presences in Kansas City, St. Louis and Chicago. We’re a tight-knit and highly technical group, always working to over-deliver supreme quality. Our employees are with us over multiple projects, and are looking to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). We’re growing — and simply looking to add more talented people to our team.
Thank you for your interest. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, ATTN: Careers.
Position Posted: July 16, 2013