Keyhole Software Senior Consultant/Instructor will provide education and guidance through training and mentoring to your organization’s development team leaders. This course will instruct on the configuration of software in utilizing Maven.
- Day 1 – Maven course work education (Lab/Lecture)
- Day 2 – Education continued plus applying principles/concepts/best practices with IT development teams on selected applications, or designated reference applications
MODULE I: INTRODUCTION
- What Is Maven?
- How Does It Help?
- The Process
MODULE II: CORE CONCEPTS
- Phases of The Default Life Cycle
- Project Deployment
MODULE III: REPOSITORIES & DEPENDENCY MANAGEMENT
MODULE IV: RELEASE MANAGEMENT
MODULE V: CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION WITH BUILD FORGE
Optional Maven Post-Course Technical Support
First Level Support- Email
- With a response time of 3 hours maximum
- Designated email address to be given to the trainers involved in this course for support correspondence
- Emails – a set amount of individual inquiries per month
Second Level Support- Live
- Defined as an occurrence when an answer cannot be provided immediately via email, a question or problem is referred to a second tier of specialists for live interaction.
- By Telephone/Chat with Screen Sharing (if necessary)
- Telephone/Chat – a designated amount of hours per month