Audience: Architects/Developers with prior experience developing web browser-based applications
Duration: 2 Day Lecture / Lab Course
Topics are introduced in both a practicum and hands-on fashion. The frameworks, techniques and patterns presented support modularity, maintainability and testability, to which students can apply lessons learned to a company’s own enterprise systems.
By the end of the course, students will have constructed an HTML5 web application for a standard desktop browser and a mobile device.
In this course, students learn how to construct enterprise HTML5-based web applications built for use by mobile devices, tablets and standard web browsers.
- Control Flow
- Conditional Expressions
- Modularity/Dependency Management with Require.js
- Server Side Endpoint Support
- DOM Manipulation
- UI Component Frameworks
- jQuery Mobile
- jQuery UI
- MVC Framework Backbone.js
- Application Security – Authentication and Authorization
- Unit Testing/Mocking Server Side Endpoints
- Project Structure
- Functional Testing
- Leveraging Existing Java EE Deployment Models