Keyhole Software provides expert custom enterprise application design, development, and integration services for creating or enhancing custom business applications.
Keyhole Software assists clients in each portion of the custom software application development process, from initial requirements definition to architecture design, to technology selection and integration, and finally to development and deployment.
Primary Areas of Expertise Include:
- Technology consulting to assist organizations in determining educated decisions in an unknown technical landscape
- Microservices consulting, including introductory courses, customized advanced courseware with reference implementations, and customized consulting programs to help your enterprise integrate and leverage the benefits of a Microservices platform integration within your current implementation
- Proof-of-concept projects to determine what technologies are viable paths for modernization
- Custom lab and lecture courses or mentoring programs designed to quickly get your team up-to-speed on new and emerging technologies like Backbone.js or Angular.js/Node.js. See some of our free technical resources here.
- Architectural reviews and recommendations for software best practices and technology adoption
- Keyhole Software helps your organization integrate disparate applications in order to use data across various applications using web services, middleware, mobile, and custom APIs.
We have helped organizations to meet technology goals in a variety of other ways. Reach out and ask!
Keyhole Software provides the expertise to assist companies in the modernization of legacy systems in a cost effective and incremental way.
Keyhole Software approaches these challenges by identifying technologies, modern architectures, development methodologies, productivity tools, and open source solutions that best fit your organization’s needs. The goal is to reduce maintenance and redeploy resources to develop new software solutions for your organization to achieve greater value from your IT investments going forward.