We currently assist clients with HTML5 initiatives including HTML5 education courses for the enterprise, HTML5 integration strategy planning, and the development of HTML5-based applications. We have extensive expertise with HTML5 architecture, which is detailed in our newest informational white paper.
Keyhole members have also created open source khsSherpa, a framework for HTML5 support. khsSherpa turns Java application servers into remote JSON data access mechanisms for mobile and HTML5 applications. Features include Spring Support, Annotation-Based Configuration, RESTful Service URL Mapping, and more. We create and use our own open source solutions to keep clients ahead of the competition.
Keyhole Software consultants can provide HTML5 expertise to build interactive, best-in-class applications. Our expert HTML5 consultants can help you:
- Architect, design, develop and deploy your HTML5 application.
- Create extensible and intuitive rich user interfaces with text, images, pickers, sliders, tables, nested table, citations, character entities, and horizontal rules.
- Leverage video on the web with HTML5 without the need for special plug-ins.
- Build offline HTML5 applications. Learn more here.
- Mentor / Player Coach your team members to help them to understand, use, and know best practices in HTML5 development.
- Teach your development team the ins and outs of HTML5 in a 2-day course.
- Troubleshoot HTML5 performance issues.
Keyhole Software consulting services are offered as a Time & Materials-based custom engagement; contact your local Keyhole representative for pricing information.