Modernization Consulting: Plugins to HTML5
Plugin Prohibition for the browser is here. Various browsers are in the process of phasing out the support and availability of plugins. Web applications currently implemented with Flash, Flex, plugins, and other outdated plugin technologies will cease to perform once this transformation is complete. Businesses need to act now to modernize.
Many enterprise companies have outdated applications currently in use that are implemented with outdated technology: plugins, Adobe Flex, Flash, Applets, Silverlight, and others.
Keyhole Software Expertise
In addition to modernization to HTML5, we currently assist clients with HTML5 initiatives including HTML5 education courses for the enterprise, HTML5 integration strategy planning, and the development of HTML5-based applications.
We have extensive expertise with HTML5 architecture, which is detailed in our informational white paper, tutorials, and blogs.
- Document and map your current application and strategically plan the most efficient means for modernization
- Architect, design, develop and deploy your HTML5 application
- Create extensible and intuitive rich user interfaces with text, images, pickers, sliders, tables, nested table, citations, character entities, and horizontal rules
- Build offline HTML5 applications. Learn more here.
- Mentor / Player Coach your team members to help them to understand, use, and know best practices in HTML5 development
Keyhole Software consulting services are offered as a Time & Materials-based custom engagement; contact your local Keyhole representative for pricing information.