Presentation Duration: Two Hours
Many Microservices presentations simply talk about the benefits and design patterns of Microservices through bullet point concepts, diagrams, and discussion.
In contrast, this presentation will demonstrate an actual Microservices application implementation, with a live showing of a durable, stable, and elastic Microservices platform automated with DevOps tooling.
The following features will be demonstrated during this demonstration:
- Scaling a Service
- Continuous Deployment of a Service (adding new features, fixing bugs)
- Containerizing a Service With Docker
- Monitoring Circuit Breakers Under Load With Hystrix Dashboard
- Handling Open Circuits
- Log Aggregation
- Container/Service Orchestration
- On-Demand Resource Allocation
- Routing and Orchestration
- Technology Stack Demonstrated
- The reference Microservices application is implemented using a single-page application (Angular SPA) UI, Spring Boot (http://pivotal.io/), and Netflix OSS frameworks.
The DevOps SDLC environment will utilize Docker, Maven, Git, and Jenkins. They will be configured to provide a continuous delivery mechanism to a cloud-based infrastructure. Other infrastructure options such as cloud or on-premise cloud environments will also be discussed.
Schedule This Presentation
Contact 877-521-7769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact