A team of Keyhole Software consultants worked extensively on multiple mobile-related projects for one of the largest theater chains in the world.
The team assisted in the development of a subscription-based offering for consumers in addition to ongoing initiatives. This included general feature work in support of the theater mobile application, including enhancements to the recently launched premium subscription-based rewards program that now supports more than 750,000 users.
Other areas of development included:
- development and implementation of new features that allowed users to purchase tickets from the mobile app
- development and implementation of new features that allowed users to purchase concessions from the mobile app
- development and implementation of new functional features that allowed users the ability to purchase a gift membership to the premium rewards program
- tested and fixed bugs in the backlog
- maintained and upgraded portions of the application built on Xamarin
- enhanced a web API service used by the mobile applications to communicate with the company’s common API
All work was for the Xamarin-based mobile application available on both the iOS and Android platforms. In addition to Xamarin, the project involved C# .NET and Web API.
Consulting Areas Of Note
The SOW the project team worked through was extended multiple times by the client.
The project included a Keyhole Lead Developer who, in addition to coding, acted as a liaison to client management for communication, technical direction and to provide project status updates.
Three subsequent member additions to the respective team were identified and qualified by KHS. This structure provided the option for the client to quickly add Keyhole consultants to their development groups as necessary when the workload demanded.