Advisory & Consulting Services
Education & Training
Many viable paths exist: React, Angular, Vue.js, to name a few. Our experts can help you choose the right framework for your requirements.
To ensure technology viability for your unique use cases and industry requirements.
Development Project Augmentation
Providing skilled developers to join your initiative and drive results for your team.
Knowledge transfer is a core tenet of Keyhole Software consulting. Therefore, we prolifically author learning resources and utilities to benefit the community at large. We enjoy new technologies and always keep our expertise evolving to determine if new technologies are viable for our clients' needs.
Keyhole teams work extensively with React to develop performant applications with high levels of code reuse.
GraphQL is a query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with existing data.
It's a set of tools to replace & augment a traditional REST API. It allows us to solve common issues in a declarative, powerful, and fun way.
Key Enterprise Considerations
Here are a few mechanisms and patterns we can help put in place, no matter what the chosen MV* framework is:
- Sharing common vendor JS libraries
- Project Structure / Modularity / Namespace conventions
- Transparent API Mocking
- Unit Testing
- UI Validation, client and server-based
- Bundling and sharing internal JS libraries
- Optimizing client side SPA resources
- Logging / Tracing local and remote for support
- Reference application and / or usage patterns
- Authentication and applying of role-based ACLs (Access Control Lists)
Our teams have extensive real-world enterprise development experience with React, React Native, Vue.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Angular 2+, and others, and have successfully implemented these technologies in multiple business domains.
SPA requires a fundamental application architecture shift. If existing .NET/Java technology stacks are still viable, they need to be repurposed for a more lightweight API-based access on the client (browser) side.
Enterprises with existing Java or .NET infrastructures can easily adapt to SPA support by introducing a RESTful-based API framework to application servers. Java can adapt servlet-based frameworks, such as Spring MVC while .NET can introduce Web API.
- RESTful API endpoint implementation
- Application data access strategy
- Endpoint authentication and access control mechanism
- Versioning endpoints
- Testing endpoints
- Effective API design
- Effective API payload design
- Data concurrency
- Validation / Error handling