Keyhole Software is a Midwest-based software development and consulting firm with a team that loves technology. Our expert employee consultants excel as “change agents,” helping our clients to be successful with software technologies that bring competitive advantage. See some of our recent projects here.
Keyhole was founded on the principle of delivering quality solutions through a talented technical team, and as such, knowledge transfer is important to us. We have a weekly development blog, as well as in-team Tech Nights to keep up on the latest in the industry. To our clients, we offer various techniques to provide the most value: one-on-one or group mentoring, lab/lecture educational courses, and access to our knowledge transfer engine GrokOla.
- Technology Adoption and Strategy Consulting
- Mentoring and Coaching of Technologies, Processes, and Methodologies
- Formal Lab/Lecture Education Courses via In-Person or Instructor-Led Online
- Independent Architectural Reviews
- Application Maintenance and Enhancement
- Single-page Application Consulting, Including Technology Selection and Enterprise Adoption Initiatives
- Microservices Consulting, Including Education and Strategy
- Headquartered in the Kansas City area
- Consulting teams active nationwide, with strong presence in the greater Kansas City, St. Louis and Omaha areas
- Privately held, established in 2008 after a rich history
- Recognized among the Midwest’s best software development and IT outsourcing companies by the Kansas City Business Journal