We seek to add a Recruiting and Operations Coordinator at Keyhole Software. This person will help grow the Keyhole team with the right candidates and support the success of the firm through various operations, business, and marketing responsibilities.
Keyhole Recruiting Style
With Keyhole, the focus is growing our team with quality individuals rather than quantity of individuals. Our recruiting process is relationship-based and focused on ensuring all new hires are a good long-term fit for our company culture.
- Assessing the ad hoc needs of the team to effectively split time between recruiting and business tasks; liaise effectively with Sales & Operations teams to anticipate resource needs and support our existing team
- Identify and recruit candidates online (LinkedIn, Indeed) or in-person (conferences, events, user groups)
- Interview candidates to assess and verify qualifications; Document candidate interactions, including upload into ATS
- Candidate relationship management (i.e., if it’s not the right time for them to come to Keyhole now, keep in touch until it is)
- Provide complete and accurate information to candidates about Keyhole, our culture, technical job opportunities, benefits, and career paths
- Assist in HR-related duties (consultant profile management/updates, request background checks, drug screens, handbook management, etc.)
- Assist in events, including the planning for and successful sponsorship of annual technical conferences, numerous internal education events for employee enrichment, and public education events
- Assist in business and marketing tasks including the creation of content for social media, blogs, websites, and corporate communications
- Provide general administrative support to the operations team, perform additional duties, assignments, and special projects as assigned
- Team-first, “whatever needs to be done to help us succeed” attitude
- Strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Writing, proofing, and editing skills
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and run with ideas effectively with minimal supervision
- A self-confident, motivated person
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable, professional, and committed to excellence where the client comes first always
- Professional degree required (Bachelor’s or above)
- Experience level can vary – we’re open to training the right person just out of school, or with years of experience
This is a full-time, permanent position located at the Keyhole Software office in Lenexa with a schedule of 8AM – 5PM Monday through Friday. The Operations team is currently remote due to COVID-19. Summer/Fall will bring a hybrid/flexible work location scenario, with certain days between the office and remote (though the office is open should a candidate prefer on-site 100%).
Compensation will be based upon previous salary history and experience. Full benefits available including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K (with 3% match), profit sharing, Aflac, short and long-term disability.
Travel & Events: Travel required up to two times per year (with advanced notice) to attend regional conferences. Attendance requested at occasional after-work events (like the family picnic, holiday party, an employee engagement event like happy hour or tech night, or sponsored user group event), no more than once per month.
Keyhole Software is a software development consulting firm. We engage with mid-sized and enterprise-level clients to help them to create custom software via the services of our expert software developers, software architects, and project experts. Keyhole Software Headquarters is in Kansas City, with technical teams also located in St. Louis, Lincoln, and Omaha.
Our focus is expert consulting, helping clients via architecture, development, education, and mentoring to keep ahead in an ever-changing technology landscape. All Keyhole consultants are employees; we do not do contract-to-hire, 1099, or Corp-to-Corp employee relationships, and are not able to provide H1B sponsorship. We assist clients on a Statement of Work or project basis.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected], ATTN: CareersApply To Position