Join the Keyhole Software team in Kansas City as a mobile / front end developer!
You will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of mobile and web applications for Keyhole clients. A proven background in the delivery of software solutions and a passion for quality ensure that you’ll enjoy a role with the Keyhole team.
- Work collaboratively with a team to design and develop mobile and web applications from concept to production for various Keyhole clients using a variety of tools (i.e. “using the right tool for the job”)
- Collaborate during the design and implementation phases to provide technical solutions that support/enhance client objectives and the user experience.
- Suggest/experiment with new ways to use web technologies while enforcing and maintaining best practice coding standards.
- Evaluate available frameworks and development approaches to determine the best technical direction for projects given the requirements, to include Xamarin, React, Vue.js, Angular, etc. If you have solid knowledge surrounding the technologies selected, this will further extend coaching and mentoring of other developers for best practices.
- 5+ years experience in a development role
- Experience with some type of mobile technology or framework, whether cross-platform like Xamarin (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin Forms) or React Native, or equivalent native experience for iOS or Android
- Sound knowledge of mobile platforms (Android/iOS).
- Some server-side C# experience (or relevant OO language), including technologies like .NET Core, MVC Razor, Azure, Web API, RESTful services, etc.
- Knowledge of deploying mobile applications to the Google Playstore and Apple Store.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Ability to provide creative, out-of-the-box solutions while working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (and a passion for doing so!)
- Personality & excellent soft skills
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
At Keyhole Software, we’re consultants – we work with clients. But we’re all employees of Keyhole. What does that mean? That means that you have a passionate, tight-knit development team of ~80 employees surrounding you & supporting you to succeed in projects. You have full benefits (medical, dental vision, 401K, Aflac, life, etc.) available to you. And you’ll likely never be bored – every client project is different & provides its own challenges from a technical perspective. We get to touch some cool technologies and utilize them in ways that make our clients successful. We love dev. If you’re passionate about it too, then Keyhole will make an excellent fit for you.
Our employees are with us over multiple projects and look to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). We strive to over-deliver supreme quality to our clients in Kansas City, St. Louis and Omaha/Lincoln – and have fun doing it.
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K, short and long-term disability coverage, Aflac supplemental insurance and more
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth
Please address your resume with salary history to [email protected], ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.