You will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of single page web applications for Keyhole clients. A proven background in the delivery of web-based solutions and a passion for quality ensure that you’ll enjoy a role with the Keyhole team.
- Evaluate available frameworks and development approaches to determine the best technical direction for projects given the requirements, to include AngularJS, ExtJS, Backbone.js, Marionette, Bootstrap, etc. If you have solid knowledge surrounding the technologies selected, this will further extend coaching and mentoring of other developers for best practices.
- Create user interfaces from concept to production for new and existing sites and other interactive mediums.
- Collaborate during the design and implementation phases to provide technical solutions that support/enhance client objectives and the user experience.
- Suggest/experiment with new ways to use web technologies while enforcing and maintaining best practice coding standards.
- 6+ years experience in a development role
- Understanding of the SPA programming model
- Very nice to have: experience with one or all of the following – AngularJS, ExtJS, Backbone.js, Marionette.js, MongoDB, Neo4J, etc.
- Preferred: some server side Java or C# experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Ability to provide creative, out-of-the-box solutions while working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (and a passion for doing so!)
- Personality & excellent soft skills
At Keyhole Software, we’re consultants – we work with clients. But we’re all employees of Keyhole. What does that mean? That means that you have a passionate, tight-knit development team of ~70 surrounding you & supporting you to succeed in projects. You have full benefits (medical, dental vision, 401K, Aflac, life, etc.) available to you. And you’ll likely never be bored – every client project is different & provides its own challenges from a technical perspective. We get to touch some cool technologies and utilize them in ways that make our clients successful. We love dev. If you’re passionate about it too, then Keyhole will make an excellent fit for you.
Our employees are with us over multiple projects and look to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). We strive to over-deliver supreme quality to our clients in Kansas City, St. Louis and Chicago – and have fun doing it.
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, 401K
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth. Learn more about our company culture here.
Please address your resume with compensation history to email@example.com, ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.