See Keyhole at KCDC 2017

Lauren Fournier Community, Company News, Educational Event Leave a Comment

The Keyhole Software team is excited to once again be involved in the Kansas City Developer Conference from both a sponsorship perspective and as conference speakers! As a Platinum Sponsor, we will have a booth at the conference during the pre-compilers and main conference days. Stop by the booth to enter for a chance to win an Amazon gift card. Keyhole Software team members Brice McIver, Jaime Niswonger, Billy Korando, and Chase Aucoin will present talks at the conference…

See Keyhole at Nebraska.Code() 2017

Keyhole Software is excited to once again be a Gold sponsor of the Nebraska.Code() Conference. If you have yet to register to attend, use promo code Keyhole10 to receive 10% off of your 2017 conference ticket cost.

The conference will take place this week, Wednesday through Friday, May 17-19. Wednesday will consist of half and full-day workshops, while Thursday and Friday will consist of one-hour breakout sessions.

Keyhole will be giving away a $150 Amazon gift card in a random drawing. Stop by the Keyhole booth on Thursday to enter the drawing, which will take place early Friday afternoon.

Numerous conference sessions will be led by Keyhole Software team members on a myriad of technical topics. Make sure to attend the following Keyhole sessions when setting your own personal conference calendar….

Coding For Fun: MIT Battlecode Challenge 2017

Joshua Robinson Community, Development Technologies, Educational Event, Programming Leave a Comment

I recently participated in the month-long MIT Battlecode competition where I programmed a team of virtual robots that competed against another team in a real-time strategy game. In this blog, I discuss some of the lessons learned during the programming competition. I was surprised how much of it could be used as a lesson in the real-world of programming!

We’re in this industry because we love programming and writing code. It is in this spirit that I suggest to all readers to consider challenging yourself and doing something similar to “code for fun” and improve your skills!

Learning Event Scheduled: Angular 2 In Action

Lauren Fournier Angular, Community, Company News, Educational Event, JavaScript Leave a Comment

We are excited to announce the next free public Keyhole Software educational event: Angular 2 In Action! This Breakfast Boost event is a live-coding learning opportunity open to the public. The presentation is geared to benefit software developers who are implementing or interested in AngularJS.

This free presentation will be held at the Keyhole Software office in Leawood, Kansas on Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 8-10 a.m. Space is limited. To get more information and reserve your free tickets…

Keyhole To Sponsor SQL Saturday Kansas City

Attention: The following article was published over 8 years ago, and the information provided may be aged or outdated. Please keep that in mind as you read the post.We are pleased to announce that Keyhole Software is a sponsor of the 2016 SQL Saturday Kansas City. SQL Saturday is a one-day, free training opportunity for SQL Server professionals and learners on September 24, …