Join the Keyhole Software dev team!
As a Java developer, you will work as a specialist with in-depth technical knowledge of the Java platform and as a partner for our clients in all development issues. This role offers a technically-challenging environment delivering full life cycle applications for clients in a variety of technical implementations and industries.
A proven background in the delivery of Java solutions and a passion for quality ensure that you’ll enjoy a role with the Keyhole team. We are always looking for the right person to join Keyhole. Our projects vary, and so do the requirements. So, please reach out directly and let’s talk – whether you have 2, 9, or 29 years of experience.
- Design, development, and implementation of custom Java and web-based custom solutions for various Keyhole clients
- Work closely with the business and IT departments of our clients to develop customized solutions and presentation of solutions for the client
- Adapt to needs of the client with an unyielding focus on quality
- Java/Java EE programming/development experience
- Experience in both the design and development of web-based applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (and a passion for doing so!)
- Personality & excellent communication skills
Real World experience with any of the following technologies or frameworks:
- Framework experience (Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, or similar)
- MVC framework knowledge (Spring MVC, JSF, GWT, Struts, or equivalent)
- Eclipse or equivalent IDE
- Relational Database and SQL knowledge
- Nice to have: interest or experience in mobile development
At Keyhole Software, we’re consultants – we work with clients. But we’re all employees of Keyhole. What does that mean? That means that you have a passionate, tight-knit development team of ~50 surrounding you & supporting you to succeed in projects. You have full benefits (medical, dental vision, 401K, Aflac, life, etc.) available to you. And you’ll likely never be bored – every client project is different & provides its own challenges from a technical perspective. We get to touch some cool technologies and utilize them in ways that make our clients successful. We love dev. If you’re passionate about it too, then Keyhole will make an excellent fit for you.
Our employees are with us over multiple projects and look to have long-term engagement with a company (while not looking for the technological sameness of staying in the same position for years on end). We strive to over-deliver supreme quality to our clients in Kansas City, St. Louis and Chicago – and have fun doing it.
- Competitive compensation
- An excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401K (with match), short and long term disability coverage, Aflac, profit sharing, and more
- A collaborative support network of talented developers and architects for enhanced professional growth
Please address your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Careers with the title of the position you are applying for.